Apply Through Your School's Job Placement Portal
Log in to your school's career portal and search for the specific positions for which you would like to apply. Follow the specific instructions included in the internship posting, as instructions and application processes may differ between jobs.
The sooner you submit your application to the posted jobs, the better chance you will have of being interviewed and hired. Most job opportunities begin to be posted at the beginning of January, and postings continue through March.
Please see the general application timeline below:
- December through March: Employers post job descriptions and students apply
- February – March: Employers extend offers; students commit to participate in the program
- Saturday - Sunday, May 26-27th, 2018: Students arrive, with opening event on Memorial Day (Monday, May 28th)
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Students begin their 10-week internships
- Monday, June 11, 2018: Most Stanford and Northwestern students begin eight week internships
- Friday, August 3, 2018: Last day of employment for all students